Thank you to the lovely Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasmblog for tagging me with the Infinity Dream Award.
This is my first ever book tag so forgive me for getting a little too excited. 🙂
First of all, the rules. You need to share 11 facts about yourself and then answer 11 questions asked to you.
11 Facts About Me
- I am an avid Formula 1 fan. I never miss a race if I can help it. And I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to watch F1 race live twice.
- I like trying out public transportation in foreign countries.
- I LOVE COFFEE. That is a fact.
- I could sleep anywhere. On the couch, in the car, on the bus, sitting or even standing (dangerous! Don’t try it)
- I have unhealthy obsession with fonts. I am the type or person who spend more time picking up the right font and theme than creating the content when making a presentation.
- My dream is to one day travel the world and see all the f1 races. And yes, that includes Monaco.
- My other dream is to hang out with all my favorite authors and try to pick their brains (not creepy at all).
- I don’t really watch tv series. Except supernatural. Because I cannot give up the Winchester bros.
- I have terrible spatial reasoning. I get lost in shopping malls all the time
- If I could, I would do all my shoppings online. I’m lazy that way.
- Podcast is my life saver. I listen to podcast when I commute or work out. Feel free to recommend me any podcast you enjoy, the longer the better (I have to commute for 2.5 hours a day)
And now, for the answers.
- What is always guaranteed to make you laugh?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you bring with you?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- Where is your favourite place to go in your home town?
- Do you have any piercings/tattoos? If so, where/what/how many?
- Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
- Through blogging, what’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done
- Who is your favourite superhero?
- What was the last bad book you read?
- What was the last 5-star rating you gave?
- What do you never leave the house without?
Nothing specific, but it’s not difficult at all. I am, in general, always ready to laugh.
Let me see. I have zero survival skill outdoor so I would bring my house, power plant, and internet connection (that counts as a thing right?). Then at least I could go online and write my memoir.
Okay, that’s probably not going to work. I would probably be stranded with the complete collection of Percy Jackson, a tent, and pens (still trying to write my memoir).
At the uni. We bonded through F1 out of all things. Although, that is not so strange considering it’s me.
There’s this huge bookstore near my office. I go there every time I have the chance. Most of the time I didn’t even buy anything, I just love the smell of books and being surrounded by books.
Nope, I don’t have any.
Sepang International Circuit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (I feel like all of my answers just going to be me geeking out about F1). It was crazy fun and tiring, and I have to endured the storm and crossed
jaywalked across a freaking highway, but it’s all worth it. I got to see the drivers and witnessed some great overtakes. So yeah, I better stop now.
Interacting with people. It’s also the most fun part of blogging, but in the beginning I was so scared to even replied to other people’s posts, etc. Also, the thought of someone actually read your post is pretty mind blowing in its own right.
Interesting. I enjoy superhero movies, I watch nearly all of them. However, I don’t think I have any superhero I especially rooting for. Hmmm.
Gray Mountain by John Grisham 🙁 I really really wanted it to be good, but it was so boring and the protagonist didn’t really do anything. I am still going to read his next book though.
Brandon Sanderson’s Words of Radiance. It was a 5-star rating on goodreads. I tried to write a coherent review on this blog, but I failed so I wrote a post titled 8 Reasons Why You Need to Read Brandon Sanderson’s The Stormlight Archive instead.
My watch. It is so weird. I could leave without my wallet, and sometimes even without my phone, but not without my watch.
Pass It On
And now, I need to pass on the award. To be honest, I am not sure who has done this book tag, so if you haven’t and you’d like to, please do so. As for my honoree, I would like to tag:
Jacqueline @ bluejaybooks
Dee @ Under The Midnight Sky
My questions are:
- If you could only read books from a single author for the rest of your life, who would that be?
- What is your dream vacation place?
- Have you ever tried maintaining a blog before this one?
- If you could move to any other planet in the Solar System, where would you go (or would you stay here)?
- Do you have a favorite number? What is that and why?
- Where is the best place to write (if you’re a writer) or read?
- Do you have a strange hobby or obsession?
- Name a single thing about you that your real life friends have no idea about, but your online friends know
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Are you usually excited or apprehensive when a book you like got a movie/TV deal?
- Would you rather live without the internet or without books?
Okay, that’s it. My first ever book tag and it took me 2 weeks for writing it because I was traveling. I hope you enjoy that, I certainly do enjoy writing it.
Twitter | Instagram | Follow my blog with Bloglovin
One thought on “Infinity Dream Award”